Thursday, October 19, 2006

Elvis Presley - Wooden Heart

Can't you see I love you Please don't break my heart in two,
難道你看不出來我愛你 請不要撕裂我的心

that's not hard to do, C'ause I don't have a wooden heart.
愛我並不困難 我的心不是木頭做的

And if you say 'Good by' then I know that I would cry.
假如妳說"再會"那麼 我知道我將哭泣

Maybe I would die C'ause I don't have a wooden heart.
或許我將會死去 因為我的心不是木頭做的

*There's no strings upon This love of mine,
*我的愛並沒有受到束縛

It was always you from the start.*
一開始我愛的人就是你*

Treat me nice, treat me good, Treat me like you really shoul,
請你好好的待我 以妳的真心來待我

C'ause I'm not made of wood, And I don't have a wooden heart.
因為我不是木頭做的 我的心當然也不是


Muss I'denn muss I'denn 是否我必須離開你
Zum stadt'le hinaus 到城市去
Stadt'le hinaus und du 面對親愛的你
Mein schatz bleibst hier 留在這裡
Sei mir gut, sei mir gut, sei mir 好好待我
Widerrechtlich just 我的心不是木頭做的
Widerrechtlich just
Cause I don't have a wooden heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home